Role : Ethernet Architect
Experience : 8 – 10 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development & maintenance of AUTOSAR Ethernet Stack modules
- Understanding of the specification, providing work estimation and implementation on customer specified platform
- Interaction with customer teams and platform teams to arrive at solutions
- Maintenance of delivered software independently
- Development of software according to Autosar specifications
- Single point of contact for technical queries for the assigned responsibility to customers
- Responsibility of the assigned work area, from requirements analysis to delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Electronics and Communication
- Very good hands on experience on AUTOSAR Ethernet stack
- Awareness and understanding of system level use cases
- Ability to configure Ethernet stack for various system requirements like post-build-selectable, loadable etc.
- Working experience on AUTOSAR concepts, methodologies (configuration tools and scripts), integration and build environment
- Excellent knowledge on Ethernet communication protocol
- Excellent knowledge on AUTOSAR architecture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently